For the People!

I'm not sure how many of you out there grew up surrounded by drinking games like Kings, A$$hole, or Up the River, Down the River but one thing that was always fun about them is when you had a Jump In Social.  A chance for everyone around the room to lift their glasses to drink.

It feels a bit in a way (ever so childish and underage drinking really) like you were saying "Drinks On Me"!

Here presenting Flora – a hat that was at first conceived to be a cowl but destined to be a hat.

Flora

Sorry for the long delay – but here it is!

Download Flora

This is one of my first true patterns so please let me know how it works out for you! I hope you enjoy wearing it this fall!

I've got lots of other fun knits on the needles! Can't wait to show you!

L,

M

35 thoughts on “For the People!

1. knittinghiker says:

Thank you for making this beautiful pattern available! I’ve been looking forward to knitting this cap ever since I first saw it on Ravelry.

2. Suse says:

Hiya,
    I saw your pattern on ravelry and definatly want to knit it. However I can’t find that nice dark green yarn you used anywere near me, well the yarn yes but not in that colour. Can you tell me the yardage of your monos so i can see were I can find a suitable replacement?
    Cheers Suse (Susedolamroth on Ravelry)

3. Crystal says:

OMG you really have very nice work here. I love your site very very much. Especially your knittings and the design that you have come up with. Really very beautiful. Glad I found your site πŸ™‚

4. Feisty90 says:

Thank you very much for this pattern; I love the hat. I have made two (switched the green and white around for 2nd one) and got lots of compliments.

5. Anne says:

thank you so much for this pattern! it is beautiful. i’ve just begun, and have a question. it says CO 120 st, but it also says there are 3 pattern repeats of the 30 st. color pattern. do you cast on 90 st, not 120?

6. Puma Shoes says:

Thanks a great deal! I truly enjoyed reading this.Looking via these posts and also the material you’ve provided I can appreciate that I still have a great deal of things to learn.
    6.These articles are fantastic; the specifics you show us is interesting for everybody and is really wonderful written. It’s just outstanding!!

7. ViviChick says:

Lovely colorwork pattern! I’m going to use this for the top of a pair of knee-high socks. The leaves will look so awesome peeking out over the tops of my boots!

8. Pat says:

The pattern is lovely. Question: you list 2 needle sizes but do not note in the pattern when to use which size. I am assuming the smaller needle is for cast on and initial garter stitch brim; the larger for the colorwork section.